Let’s face it, the economy stinks, the jobless rate is on the rise and most of us tend to forget about all of the good years and focus only on the doom and gloom that is sucking all of the hope from our hearts and our chances for a better tomorrow.
While I agree that doom and gloom stink, I refuse to let it impact my future happiness. Instead, I choose to view the global uncertainty impacting my life as a golden opportunity to excel past the once former experts falling helplessly from their perches back to reality. The hard part, for me anyway, is trying to figure out how to find the golden opportunity.
I have read in a bazillion places that one of the key factors to true happiness in life is to love what you do. That is all well and good, but what happens if you loose interest in something you once loved doing?
Most people that live fulfilled lives are those that reach out and create the life they want. These people view the limits and challenges in their path as opportunities to over come and push forward until they reach their goals. But overcoming these limits and challenges is not always an easy thing to do. The first step is to understand how to recognize your limitations. I really hope you want to live beyond the moment!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment